Rose Gold Rebel is looking for the next team member to join our close-knit tribe. Started on Etsy in 2016, our company has been named a top 100 Etsy shop and we opened our brick and mortar print boutique in Plaza Midwood in 2018. Our company designs, prints, and embroiders personalized apparel and gifts for every occasion. We are continuing to grow, and our work environment is fast-paced and never boring! Be prepared to dive in head-first from day one with our hard-working team.
For this position, we are looking for a print tech that can do it all – from vinyl, to heat pressing, to embroidery. This is a job that requires high attention to detail as each item is made to order and our customers expect everything to be perfect for their special occasions. You will also need to work quickly and efficiently, as we can get between 50-200 orders every day, and have a very quick turn time of 3-5 business days for production.
• Design the embroidery file based on the customer’s specific order from our list of preset fonts/layouts.
• Pull items for embroidery, ensuring they are fulfilled accurately per the customer’s order ticket.
• Match embroidery files with their orders and embroider the items.
• Create a vinyl list and cut/weed the vinyl designs to get ready for pressing.
• Pull items for print, ensuring they are fulfilled accurately per the customer’s order ticket.
• Match vinyl and plastisol designs with their orders and heat press the items.
• Package and label orders, being sure to check for quality control.
• Pay is $10-13/hr based on experience and roughly 20-30 hours per week depending on the previous week’s sales.
• Be able to work at least 20 hours per week between the hours 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday (work days and times will depend on the team’s workload and schedule).
• A clean legal record and be willing to undergo a background check prior to employment.
• Experience with embroidery machine, heat press, and/or vinyl cutter is a plus, but not required.
• Working with technical equipment.
• Being thorough and detail-oriented when completing tasks.
• Working quickly and efficiently to meet daily production goals.
• Communicating and engaging in a close-knit, team-oriented environment.
• Staying organized and keeping a clean working environment.
• Problem-solving and Multi-tasking.
• Capable of physical movements requiring the use of legs, wrists, hands and/or fingers including kneeling and bending.
• Repetitive arm and wrist use. Frequent and repetitive movements.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to be on the feet standing/walking up to 4 hours per day.
• Comfortable working with sharp objects like box-cutters, vinyl weeding tools/machine, and embroidery tools/machine
• Comfortable working with high heat on the heat-press machines
It’s extra awesome if you:
• Listen to 90’s rap.
• Enjoy sipping Rose and craft beers.
• Love neon signs, everything blush and palm leaf print.
• Have a chill, can-do vibe.
Please send all resumes (cover letters are greatly appreciated!) to email@example.com with “RGR Print Tech Job Opening” as the subject line so we can easily locate and review applicants for ASAP interviews and job position fulfillment. Thanks!!