Substance Abuse Counselor
Community Culinary School of Charlotte (CCSC), a 501(c)3, is seeking a counselor to work with students and alumni of CCSC’s Workforce Development Training Program on relapse prevention, life counseling, and setting goals and objectives – both personally and professionally, that will help students graduate CCSC’s program and become self-sufficient, contributing members of our community through employment and upward mobility. Detailed record keeping is a must. Competitive salary and benefits.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Critical thinking abilities
• Strong administration skills
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook