GoCollect is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our growing team. This position will focus on executing various creative design projects to accelerate the growth for both our partners and GoCollect owned businesses. We are looking for candidates who will roll up their sleeves and execute on a variety of projects from start to finish such as logos, email designs, creative assets for print, social, and more.
Are you able to translate marketing strategies into original, compelling creative designs? We’d love to hear from you! Bonus points for graphic designers who are also collectors!
• Translate needs and brand strategies into design
• Design visual assets using Adobe or preferred software suite
• Select colors, fonts, images, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
• Collaborate with the entire GoCollect team to create media
• Report to the Director of Marketing
• Articulate and pitch both internal and external design concepts
• Possess a solid knowledge of design and visual principles
• Have the desire to handle all planning, brainstorming, and development of all in-house creative design work across various platforms, overall brand identity, and more
• Have a deep understanding of design functions – typography, layout, color theory, and photography.
Your specific responsibilities will be well-defined and tailored to a combination of your current skill set coupled with the areas of interest where you’d like to expand your craft. We’ll define them together. Our goal at GoCollect is to hire smart, hardworking people that enjoy contributing to the larger success of the organization. We are all unique and rare individuals that deserve a set of responsibilities that complement our strongest assets.
You’ll work within a small but smart creative team. You’ll report to & collaborate directly with the Director of Marketing on a daily basis.
• U.S. citizen located near Charlotte, North Carolina
• Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design, and software skills
• Great multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure
• You’re highly motivated and easy to work with. You can clearly voice your opinion, give constructive feedback, and handle it too
• You’re a fast learner that’s also able to quickly absorb guidance and concepts both audibly and visually
• Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with business and partner stakeholders
• Web design skills (CSS/HTML)
• Adobe Suite
• Video Editing
• Video animation
Email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com.