An independent provider who holds his staff to very high standards so as to provide the best experience to patients during their time with us. As a dermatologic plastic surgeon, this Doctor treats general dermatology through to skin cancer excision and reconstruction. The ideal candidate would have the opportunity to work alongside a skilled plastic surgeon with over 20 years of experience. As an independent office, we are a tight-knit team. Our patients’ time with us is important and we pride ourselves on having a diverse patient demographic. Often we see one family member, and then the entire family joins as patients. Carolinas Skin Center provides an upbeat, friendly, efficient medical office visit.
This is a great full-time opportunity to work closely with a plastic surgeon during skin cancer surgery & reconstruction, basic biopsies, and also general dermatology. Patients’ ages range from very young to the elderly. Must be comfortable working with blood and large defect holes. What candidates don’t know can be taught, so if you have a willingness to learn and assist in procedures, please apply.
• Patient intake, vitals, pre-op, post-op
• Assisting surgeon during procedures
• Minimum 1-year experience preferred.
• Having experience in sterile technique, prescription prior authorizations, autoclave, and surgical instruments is a bonus.
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
• PA’s for Rx would be advantageous.
• Must be friendly, detail-oriented, energetic, and a multi-tasker.
• The ideal candidate must be able to work as a team member, whilst being a brilliant communicator and multitasker.
• Competent with iPad and computer skills.
Monday through Thursday 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Fridays 7:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Email email@example.com or visit www.carolinasskincenter.com. Please provide references and medical back office experience on resumes. We ask only those who are compassionate and reliable apply.