Tiny Horse is rooted in the intersection of brand and entertainment. We build audiences and move people by creating for what’s next. We have departments across entertainment, agency services, and brand partnerships. Our team is made up of people who are comfortable performing cross-functional roles, have a passion for innovative problem-solving, and thrive in a fast-paced environment working on multiple projects simultaneously. We like working together and we value the power of collaboration, communication, adaptability, passion, and results. If you’re looking for a lively, forward-thinking culture working with global clients to startups, we’d love to interview you.
Tiny Horse is part of Team Whistle. We have three departments across entertainment, agency services, and brand partnerships. We value collaboration, communication, adaptability, passion, and results. If you’re looking for a lively, fast-paced culture working with global clients to startups, we’d love to interview you.
Tiny Horse is seeking a Media Manager to lead in the development and execution of paid media campaigns. As a key member of the media and insights team, the primary focus of this role will be leading tactical planning, execution, optimization, and reporting for a variety of clients.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong working understanding of digital advertising channels, have the ability to analyze and report on media activity performance, and develop metrics-driven strategies to achieve client goals. Experience working with OTT platforms and social media is a must.
This position will service multiple clients and will sit within the organization’s media division, reporting directly to the Associate Director of Media and Insights.
• Build digital media strategies for various clients and campaigns, often from the ground up, with a focus on performance marketing strategies
• Use and analyze historical data and research to inform planning strategies
• Apply solid understanding of audience profiling techniques, media consumption habits and competitive analysis
• Pursue and implement innovative media planning ideas, applications, and platforms
• Execute media campaigns across various platforms including paid social, paid search, display, and other media channels – experience with Snapchat and TikTok a plus
• Work with creative teams to produce campaign creative assets, helping with concepts and copywriting
• When relevant, manage relationships with outside media agencies and media vendors in planning and execution phases
• Provide continuous optimization of live media campaigns to reach client goals
• Analyze digital and social media behavior and patterns to drive engagement strategies in real-time
• Keeping track of budget pacing and actual spends to date
• Oversee the flow of data through internal consumption to external reporting
• Work with the insights team to deliver reports and presentations on analytics and campaign results, offering key insights
• Evaluate, analyze, and recommend third-party tracking solutions to improve our efforts
• When applicable, ensure outside media agencies provide complete and actionable analysis of digital buys and optimizations for recent and future campaigns
• 3-5 years of experience in media planning, buying and reporting
• Strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills
• Experience interacting with vendors/contractors
• Experience creating clear, concise reports suitable for multiple audiences (e.g., executive teams, clients, key stakeholders, partners, etc.)