Cloverhound is a telecommunications, software product and services company with offices in Charlotte and Denver. We specialize in the custom development, integration, installation, and configuration of Cisco Systems products including Webex, Contact Center, Unified Communications, and more. We are a growing company with passionate employees who make Cloverhound a great place to work. We are proud to offer a health insurance reimbursement, 401K matching, paid time off, charitable contribution matching, flexible work from home options, and a fun work environment in Downtown Denver and South End Charlotte.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack software developer. This position will be located in our Charlotte or Denver office. The ideal candidate will be able to be comfortable working in both the consulting side and our fast-growing SaaS product business. Other responsibilities may arise as needed.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language.
• 2 years of full-stack software development experience.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work with minimal direction.
• Authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
• Commitment to being a team player.
• Experience with a distributed version control system (like Git).
• Experience working with telephony or Contact Center technologies, especially Cisco products or communications APIs like Twilio.
• Experience with WebRTC or related technologies.
• Experience in a client-facing consulting role.
• Experience building, deploying, and/or maintaining SaaS applications.
Email your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Cloverhound Software Engineer” and tell us where you heard about the job.