Social Media Manager (Photographer/Videographer)
Sycamore is a brewery, cidery, hard-seltzer producer, and coffee roaster. We operate a thriving retail business, have an e-commerce presence, and distribute across multiple states and overseas. We are growing rapidly, and if being part of a fast-paced, energized team excites you, please get in touch.
Sycamore is looking for a Social Media Manager with excellent photography and/or videography skills to join our team. This person will play a key role on our marketing team.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating outstanding social media content for Sycamore Brewing and sister brands, as well as posting that content and responding to social media comments/messages. We are looking for someone who is conceptual and collaborative, a leader, and a team player.
• Strong knowledge of professional photo editing software (Photoshop, Lightroom, and/or others)
• Strong photography background
• Product photography experience (lifestyle and in-studio)
• Videography experience is an excellent plus
• Open to having constructive design dialogue with team members and our external agencies
• Proficient in time management, attention to detail, and organization
• Excellent communication skills
Sycamore offers health care matching, paid time off, retirement benefits, and of course, delicious beverages. Salary shall be commensurate with experience.
All applicants should be prepared to submit a portfolio that demonstrates their ability to produce excellent photo/video content. Please send a resume AND photo/video samples (as attachments, or links to your work) to firstname.lastname@example.org.