Sales Development Rep / Customer Advocate
ProctorFree is an identity verification and online proctoring solution that deters cheating in online testing for education, corporate training, and professional certification organizations. Quickly approaching their 100th customer, ProctorFree is providing a low cost and effective solution that is transforming how universities and professional organizations administer online tests. ProctorFree believes that if you can improve the delivery of education, you can positively impact society. ProctorFree ensures education is delivered successfully and with integrity.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and hungry sales professional to join our growing team and give support to our new business initiatives & existing customer initiatives. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to develop and execute a strategy that generates new opportunities through current customers and potential prospects. You will be selling an exciting and proven solution in a very hot space that is even more critical now as a key component to the continued growth of online education. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company well suited to help those in need as the learning landscape changes dramatically due to the impact of COVID-19. This position is located in Davidson or Charlotte (preferred).
• Research, identify, and track new client opportunities based on target accounts.
• Apply sales development best practices with email, phone, and social outreach to connect with new prospects.
• Ensure sales meetings are properly scheduled and tracked with the necessary key stakeholders.
• Lead efforts to internally capture and document organization chart of prospects/clients.
• Work with existing customer base to ensure proper usage and identify potential future needs and opportunities.
• Utilize discovery and objection handling strategies to speak knowledgeably with decision-makers and to build interest in our offering.
• Track opportunity attribution through various sales/marketing channels ($ amount, channel, conversion, etc.).
• Demonstrate the ability to proactively solve day-to-day challenges in order to achieve program goals.
• BS or BA degree, in addition to 1 – 3 years experience selling or generating meetings.
• Proven track record of achieving sales or SDR targets.
• Ability to prospect and build a pipeline, from identifying the right opportunities to gaining access to the right levels of an organization.
• Energetic and creative individual, possessing natural curiosity with the ability to learn quickly.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills, able to distill and explain complex thoughts in simple terms.
• Able to comfortably communicate at both executive level and lower level stakeholders.
• Experience working with a CRM is a plus.
• Flexible time off and remote work policies