Product Marketing Manager
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC, and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd delivers the most comprehensive, unbiased insights from structured and unstructured data in real-time which enables our customers to discover the hidden stories in their data and to make confident business decisions faster.
We are members of the Mastercard Start Path and the Microsoft ScaleUp programs, and we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner. Additionally, we were recently awarded one of “Charlotte’s Best Places to Work” as well as one of the fastest-growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal!
We are seeking a focused and adaptable Product Marketing Manager who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
As a Product Marketing Manager with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of a creative and agile team dedicated to shaping our brand. In this role, you will assemble cross-functional teams and take the lead in developing intentional product-based campaigns focused on resonating with our target audience.
Our ideal candidate is a highly efficient and organized person, an excellent project manager, and a selfless team player. The Product Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with various departments to ensure asset creation speaks to the intended representation of our product.
• Lead the strategic development of integrated go-to-market plans that consider market opportunities, buyer personas, product positioning, and competitive influences.
• Assess new opportunities by evaluating corporate goals, strategic alignment, competition, and customer impact to identify the best market problems to solve.
• Influence product roadmap with customer feedback, sales positioning, and marketing research to bring best-in-class products to the market.
• Develop compelling solution positioning that aligns with buyer personas and highlights value propositions that are competitively differentiated.
• Plan and drive the launch of new product initiatives along with product updates to generate awareness, drive usage, and achieve sales success.
• Ensure communication alignment across functional areas including marketing, sales, public relations, operations, product, and sales enablement to maximize effectiveness.
• Serve as a market and product positioning expert by integrating industry trends, buyer personas, market trends, and competitive influences to provide valuable insights to the organization.
• Collaborate with Digital Marketing on-demand generation to develop strategies that drive quality leads and engagement throughout the sales cycle.
• Develop valuable sales collateral and tools to support our buyer experience and maximize win rates.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
• 5-7 years of relevant product marketing experience.
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills; ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends with strong technical and writing abilities.
• Experience with SaaS products; Data Analytics experience is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Track record of successful product delivery from inception to launch.
• Team player with ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
• Asks the right questions to determine the best course of action. Problem-solver who understands how to balance bandwidth while meeting the needs of the organization.
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).