Lineberger Orthodontics is looking for a savage money lover who is ready to take on the role of Financial Coordinator (aka Cash Money Cowgirl/boy). This person will get to deal with contracts and insurance and payments and HSA’s and all things financial as well as be a part of a pretty special SmileSquad. The role of the Financial Coordinator is to monitor and manage all areas of the practice pertaining to patient financial procedures. Must be willing to travel and work at both Charlotte and Mooresville NC Smile Shops.
• Running the Collections Report for all patients who are scheduled for the following patient day with the parameters of (30 Days Past Due)
• Auditing each patient who is on the report
• Entering patient/insurance contracts into computer and bill the insurance if applicable
• Providing all FLEX receipts to patients with FSA/HSA accounts
• Posting all payments to patient accounts, and all auto credit cards/drafts on the chosen dates of the month to ledgers
• Running statements the chosen date of the month
• Running 30, 60, and 90-day Delinquency Reports for Patients (see Financial Coordinator Daily/Weekly/Monthly Task Sheet)
• Running the patient with credits report
• Reconciling petty cash
• Preparing deposit for bank
• Running the End of Day Report
• Closing the month by running the End of Day/Month Report
• Meeting with Office Manager and or doctor(s) weekly to discuss past due accounts
• Providing phone support to administrative staff when needed
Past experience and/or a fancy degree would be swell, but not a complete deal-breaker, especially if you bring us donuts or coffee or gas station cakes, like Twinkies or Zingers.