Lineberger Orthodontics is looking for a savage money lover who is ready to take on the role of Financial Coordinator (aka Cash Money Cowgirl/boy). This person will get to deal with contracts and insurance and payments and HSA’s and all things financial as well as be a part of a pretty special SmileSquad. The role of the Financial Coordinator is to monitor and manage all areas of the practice pertaining to patient financial procedures.
• Running the Collections Report for all patients who are scheduled for the following patient day with the parameters of (30 Days Past Due)
• Auditing each patient who is on the report
• Entering patient/insurance contracts into computer and bill the insurance if applicable
• Providing all FLEX receipts to patients with FSA/HSA accounts
• Posting all payments to patient accounts, and all auto credit cards/drafts on the chosen dates of the month to ledgers
• Running statements the chosen date of the month
• Running 30, 60, and 90-day Delinquency Reports for Patients (see Financial Coordinator Daily/Weekly/Monthly Task Sheet)
• Running the patient with credits report
• Reconciling petty cash
• Preparing deposit for bank
• Running the End of Day Report
• Closing the month by running the End of Day/Month Report
• Meeting with Office Manager and or doctor(s) weekly to discuss past due accounts
• Providing phone support to administrative staff when needed
Past experience and/or a fancy degree would be swell, but not a complete deal-breaker, especially if you bring us donuts or coffee or gas station cakes, like Twinkies or Zingers.