Atlantic Bolt is a wholesale distributor of construction fasteners and bolts, and producer of standard and custom anchor bolts and support rods in Charlotte, NC. We specialize in fasteners for the commercial construction and manufacturing industries. We are a small family-owned business that has been in operation for over 30 years.
• Working as a team with other shop/warehouse employees
• Pulling, packing, and shipping orders
• Receiving deliveries
• Loading and unloading freight trucks
• Inventory counting
• Assembling, sawing, bending, and threading metal rods.
• Die sharpening and machine maintenance
• Organizing and cleaning work areas
• Other duties as assigned
• Dependable and reliable
• Accurate measurement and calculation skills
• Organization and planning skills
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to lift 60 lbs and good physical stamina
• Construction fastener product knowledge strongly preferred
• Forklift operation experience or ability to learn
• Machine operation experience or ability to learn
Paid Holidays, PTO, 401K, and healthcare reimbursement program
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you do not have a resume, send a list of your positions, and job duties.