This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 9415 Gilpatrick Lane #3: $515,000
- Neighborhood: Huntersville
- Realtor: Carley Brown at The Redbud Group
- Features: Curb appeal, welcoming front porch, high ceilings, large bedrooms, great master walk-in closet, fenced-in yard
- Specs: 5 bed, 3 bath, 3,814 square feet
Inventory might be low, but there are still several gems on the market right now. Here are my 10 favorite houses on the market, asking from $250K to more than $1M.
730 Crater St. – $250,000
Why we love it: From arched doorways to the painted trim, this house has tons of charm. Other highlights include updated bathrooms, a bright fresh kitchen, and an entertainers backyard.
- Neighborhood: Oakhurst
- Realtor: Charlie Williams at Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1,009 square feet
- Notable features: Flat partially fenced yard with deck, carport, updated kitchen, tastefully upgraded bathrooms
3431 Airlie St. – $299,500
Why we love it: There’s something about a yellow house with a great front porch that immediately wins me over. But the updated kitchen — with a butcher block eat-in island — and tasteful, neutral upgrades throughout also make this home a winner.
- Neighborhood: Plaza-Shamrock
- Realtor: Heather Hopkinson at Heather Hopkinson & Associates
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,086 square feet
- Notable features: Yellow exterior, renovated in 2017, open ranch layout, charming front porch and back deck, great kitchen
5213 Providence Road – $449,000
Why we love it: From the functional ranch layout to the giant fenced-in yard, this spacious three-bed was made for a family, or person who loves to entertain. The house was renovated in 2016.
- Neighborhood: Providence Pines
- Realtor: Brian Michaels at Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,838 square feet
- Notable features: Renovated in 2016, spacious ranch layout, great yard, fabulous kitchen, spacious master suite
6900 Heatherford Drive – $449,000
Why we love it: This remodel is well done, it makes the split-level floorplan feel more functional and modern. It’s airy and bright, and the kitchen alone is a dream.
- Neighborhood: Olde Providence
- Realtor: Breanne Contreras at Queen City Management Services
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,148 square feet
- Notable features: Gorgeous hardwoods, fresh bright interior, stylish finishes and fixtures, dreamy kitchen, spa-like baths
2030 Wensley Drive – $450,000
Why we love it: This 1.5-story brick home, which also has a basement, features a charming entry, wood floors, built-ins, and a cozy living room with a fireplace.
- Neighborhood: Montclaire
- Realtor: Shelley Spencer at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,305 square feet
- Notable features: Basement with fireplace, colorful front door, cozy living room, built-ins, renovated bathrooms
417 Hawthorne Lane – $615,000
Why we love it: I can’t overstate how much I love this. The main house has so much charm, functional but beautifully appointed spaces, and the master suite of my dreams. Oh, and there’s a guest house that looks straight out of a Serena & Lily shoot.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Chip Jetton at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 1,397 square feet
- Notable features: Guest house, multiple fireplaces, curb appeal, functional but beautiful spaces, charm
326 Settlers Lane – $735,000
Why we love it: This modern Uptown townhouse features modern design elements, high ceilings, and a stunning kitchen with a waterfall edge island. The private patio and small yard is exactly where I want to have my quarantine at-home picnics.
- Neighborhood: Fourth Ward
- Realtor: Billy Shugart at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,005 square feet
- Notable features: Private patio/yard, Uptown location, modern design, spacious master with vaulted ceiling, stunning kitchen with waterfall island
1401 Andover Road – $750,000
Why we love it: With its bright neutral interior, spacious rooms, and prime location — on nearly a half acre — there’s a lot to love about this family home.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: Anne Bell at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,970 square feet
- Notable features: Bright neutral interior, paver patio, .49-acre lot, spacious rooms, awesome location
2034 Sharon Lane – $1,499,900
Why we love it: Every nook and cranny of this property says luxury, from the high-end finishes to the Pinterest-worthy kitchen. My favorite spots are the shower lounge and the covered back patio.
- Neighborhood: Foxcroft
- Realtor: Shelly Rydell at Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc
- Specs: 6 bed, 4.5 bath, 5,198 square feet
- Notable features: Luxury finishes, picture-perfect kitchen, the ultimate social distancing patio/yard, a spa-like master bath
2821 Hampton Ave. – $1,750,000
Why we love it: The front door alone gets me. But I love the classic, clean design throughout, and the massive paver patio has plenty of room for social distancing-style entertainment.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Anne Bell at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 5 bed, 3.5 bath, 3,967 square feet
- Notable features: Beautiful street, intriguing architectural details, gourmet kitchen, stylish finishes