Performance Marketing Manager
We are a small but fierce advertising and production agency in Charlotte, North Carolina. Ad Age named us Small Advertising Agency of the Year. The Charlotte Business Journal twice named us amongst the fastest growing companies in the city. We are best partnered with those who are willing to take risks to get results, and willing to leave a mark with their creative work.
Tattoo Projects is combining performance marketing with creative talent and community management to create rapid-response performance teams. Imagine your conversion rates if you can make same-day creative optimizations to paid social. Imagine a Copywriter that intuitively knows all the Facebook specs, paid search character counts, and the difference between thumb-stopping vanity metrics and needle-moving conversion metrics. Imagine an Art Director that understands the variables that drive return on ad spend. Imagine 10x engagement and sharing metrics adding gasoline to your audience targeting fire. Now stop imagining, read the job specs, ask yourself if you want to be more than a commodity, and apply.
• Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns, derive insights on how creative can strategically outperform all the PPC chumps settling for average.
• Build, deploy, monitor, and optimize campaigns on offline and online channels including Search, Display, Mobile, TV, and Direct Mail. Develop a holistic approach to getting more than your fair share of voice.
• Establish and exceed goals and ROI targets.
• Manage Social Media advertising using performance goals that drive new user adoption and lifetime customer value.
• Maintain and monitor reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics.
• Use a process of testing to rapidly prove hypotheses and proactively deploy performance optimizations.
• Support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI’s.
• Communicate weekly updates, progress reports, timelines, and results.
• Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI.
• Work closely with the other teams and stakeholders to ensure acquisition goals are met.
• A Passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms, and changes as they roll out.
• A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• At least 5+ years of combined Paid Search and Paid Social experience.
• A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven (performance) marketing.
• Strong analytical and data articulation ability.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify, and resolve problems.
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
• An energetic and willing attitude.
• The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives.
• A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and able to win
• Top of market salary.
• 100% Paid healthcare.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and place your favorite movie in the email subject line along with the job you are applying for.