We’re Hiring Sales Representatives to join our Club Pilates team!
Drive/execute new membership sales by working tasks for new prospects and booking them into Demo Classes. The Sales Representative also assists with retaining current members. Pilates fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
• Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close membership sales
• Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting an individual’s needs and goals
• Maintain an acceptable level of personal sales production
• Emphasize and enforce the objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
• Present available services to current or prospective members
• Help Deep Clean the studio
• Check in members for classes
• Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
• Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
• Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
• Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
• Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
• Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
• Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
• Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Must have proficient computer skills
• This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience.
• Commission paid on sales
• Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
• Opportunity for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
• Retail Discount
• Complimentary Membership