Executive Technical Support
Supports Non-Trading functions of Wealth and Investment Management, GTS and GCIB. Participates in design, development and support of business-critical non-trading systems, often using new technologies. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. May manage projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Provides technical knowledge and capabilities as a member of a project team or as an individual contributor. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants or managers.
Provides white glove technical support for highest-level executives. Maintain strictest confidentiality and professional demeanor at all times. Daily interaction with C-level executives and provides back up support to MTM. Help facilitate b2b and constantly changing calendar, including all technology-related issues and logistics. Willingness to work as many hours as it takes to get the job done.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in technical support delivery
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and emotional intelligence
• This role requires a professional demeanor and is required to be on-site during core business hours.
• Soft skills with excellent customer service skills is most important
• proficient using and explaining various forms of technologies
• Customer Focused: Client facing role needs to understand that our clients come first.
• Ability to work and communicate with our most Senior Executives
• Able to market our WSS technology to the CTO organization having an understanding of current and future WSS technology including Tech Connect Kiosks
• Strong break/fix troubleshooting skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Telepresence knowledge
• Mobility device knowledge including iOS and Android Blackberry mobile devices.
• Strong desktop, laptop and various applications knowledge
• MS Office knowledge including Outlook and Exchange
• Strong ability to be flexible
• Able to travel for events and Tech Connect Kiosks
• Quick thinker with proven ability to resolve issues
• Ability to balance providing effective, non-technical information and silently building confidence in support capabilities.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize engagement for multiple events as they will occur at the same time in different locations.
• A+ certificate
• Knowledge of Cisco router configurations