• Responsible for helping to maintain the entire property in an attractive, comfortable condition.
• Assists in trash pickup on the property.
• Assists in all types of cleaning, when necessary and as requested.
• Assists in completing the clean on corporate units, turnovers/make-readies of vacant units, as requested.
• Assists with resident functions, as requested.
• Performs daily cleaning of office, clubhouse, kitchen, model(s), and show unit(s), including vacuuming and dusting, as needed.
• Helps clean grounds and all common areas daily.
• Complete all duties regarding make-ready/vacant units including cleaning
• Assists in maintaining inventory of cleaning and bathroom supplies.
• Observes condition of property in general and reports any unusual circumstances.
• Cleans up thoroughly after performing work.
• Notifies Maintenance Supervisor and/or Property Manager, as directed, regarding any supplies necessary to complete cleaning requests.
• Follows company procedures regarding safety and emergencies.
• Attends employee meetings and training seminars, as requested.
• Wears company uniform and badge during work hours.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Above average written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively in the predominant business language, English.
• Reliable transportation.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Needs to be thorough, reliable, responsible, honest, organized, flexible and be service-oriented.
• Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling 20-50 lbs and constantly moving furniture and/or appliances correctly and safely.
• Stooping – downward and forward by bending legs and spine at the waist, requiring full use of the lower extremities and back muscles.
• Frequent kneeling and bending legs at the knees to come to rest on one or both knees.
• Frequent crouching downward and forward by bending legs and back/spine.
Marsh Properties offers competitive compensation packages to include: comprehensive medical, dental and vision plan, long/short-term disability coverage, life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing and earned paid time off for vacation, sick/ medical and personal days.
Please send resume to email@example.com