Customer Success Associate – Full-time and part-time
Rapidops® accelerates your business with data-driven custom software development and outstanding digital product experiences. We’re passionate about building software that creates a positive impact in people’s lives and work. We partner with the world’s most innovative companies (venture-backed startups to middle-market growth companies to Fortune 500s) to help transform their businesses and industries using the most advanced design, technology, and data. Every day, our work touches millions of lives, solves tough problems, and helps make the world a better place. And there is always more to build and transform.
Rapidops is also the creator and operator of Salesmate, a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform for small businesses. We enable 1000s of customers to grow their companies with a suite of sales automation, CRM, and advanced analytics tools. As a Customer Success Associate, you act in a consultative manner across your assigned customer base to ensure customers are optimizing our sales enablement platform to achieve their business goals. You are responsible for establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and business partner. You are responsible for interacting with customers remotely and should be comfortable interacting virtually.
The Customer Success team at Salesmate CRM shares a commitment to delivering the best possible experiences to drive adoption, growth, and customer loyalty. We’re looking for a teammate who is passionate about guiding SMB customer success and interested in accelerating customer technology adoption, minimizing churn and growing accounts. You understand the intersection of customer education, customer service, marketing, and technology. You work collaboratively and think independently. You are skilled at establishing and building relationships with customers virtually and have a desire to build in-depth knowledge of our software products and how to use them efficiently.
• Communicate “customer voice” feedback with cross-functional teams to help drive product growth
• Participate in advancing our customer education portal with new content, educational videos, etc.
• Define business objectives with customers and identify a plan for their success
• Assist customers in mastering Salesmate CRM through exemplary customer service
• Utilize strong understanding of our software solutions to exceed customer service expectations
• Review and assess customer progress monthly and annually, and offer recommendations based on results
• Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to the details
• Conduct product demos, participate in calls and support the sales team as necessary
• “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary
• Customer Success, Customer Service or Account Management experience in software or a technology-related field preferred
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills and willingness to develop educational product tutorial videos and user guides
• Existing understanding of successful sales/marketing practices, or a willingness to learn
• Ability to communicate the value of software/services in the context of customer goals
• Attention to detail, self-starter, creativity and accountability
• Working knowledge of CRM SaaS products and features, or a willingness to learn
• Ability to listen and adapt quickly to meet changing business objectives and requirements
• Customer support software ticketing experience
• Passion for technology products and possessing a keen customer-centric mindset
• Desire to drive impact for customers in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-based culture
Send your resume and a brief note on why you are the right fit to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 704-347-0009 for further details.