This role is a combination of customer service in the office and order pulling/shipping in the warehouse. A typical day could be typing orders into Quickbooks and following up with customers in the mornings and pulling or shipping orders in the warehouse in the afternoons. We are a very busy small business where everyone pitches in. The expectation is that you are willing to help out wherever the company/management needs. Some of these duties may include: filing, answering phones, responding to emails in a timely manner, restocking the warehouse, pulling orders, shipping orders, and helping to unload trucks when shipments come in.
We are looking for someone with management capabilities and are willing to pay a salary reflecting that if you prove yourself here. This a growth position – we award bonuses based on performance.
• Basic computer skills including Quickbooks, Gmail & excel. Ability to research on computer.
• Some experience and knowledge of shipping a small business environment-
• UPS World ship & Fed Ex a plus!
• Reliable person with reliable transportation.
• Must be willing to pitch in and get the job done.
• A responsible individual who is willing to take ownership of their role and grow with the company.
Paid Holidays, PTO, profit sharing, and healthcare reimbursement program.
Please email resume and cover letter to Kempapar@gmail.com. If you do not have a resume, send a list of your positions, and job duties.