Talent Success Manager
Tech Talent South is a technical skilling & talent pipeline company that has the unique ability to access individuals with aptitude, equip them with technical skills, and pipeline them to corporate partners in a rapid timeframe – cutting employer recruiting costs and the talent-education timeline.
Tech Talent South is a Charlotte-based, fast-growing company where you’ll get the opportunity to wear many hats very early on. When you join the team at TTS, you’ll join a family of employees, fresh talent in the throes of picking up new skills fast, hiring partners, and tech community members across our 12 US locations and beyond. We are always looking to add resourceful problem solvers to our team who have an empathetic ear and a passion for our community of lifelong learners and career advances.
A TTS Talent Success Manager is the first confidant that a future leader in tech speaks with when they are considering the plunge into a pool of learning high-tech skills. Many leads are unsure if they are ready, some think they know exactly what they want, and others are simply frustrated with the career trajectory they currently have.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to change lives, be an advisor, and drive the growth of the business through sales.
The Talent Success Team is directly responsible for revenue-generating programs, strategically advising students on where to start their learning and development within the TTS corporate talent pipeline.
The Success Manager is responsible for the growth of the foundational sector of the talent pipeline, specifically for beginner level talent across our nationwide network of skilling & staffing programs. This position will be leading the training program sales efforts and revenue generation activities of Tech Talent South’s foundational division of the talent pipeline.
A successful team member at Tech Talent South is someone who is very hands-on, willing to roll up their sleeves, execute, and deliver. The candidate will be a driving force across all sales channels to ensure commitments are met, relationships are built, and pressure is applied to continue to expand opportunities. Success Managers contribute directly to revenue generation through the strategic nurturing of prospective talent and community partners. In addition, they collaborate and work closely with other departments, specifically Digital Marketing, Talent Experience, and Corporate Partnerships.
• Strength in the ability to capture new business opportunities and build relationships
• Energized by working with clients, learning their stories, and walking with them on their journey
• Experience with a CRM is a must (HubSpot is preferable)
• Able to interface professionally with all levels of an organization, both internally with teammates and externally with customers and partners
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• High level of energy and drive to secure new business opportunities
• Work diligently and with an owner’s mentality
• Enthusiastic outlook and a sense of humor
• Experience working in a fast-paced, startup, entrepreneurial environment
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 2+ years of professional sales, account management, or customer success experience