This real estate roundup is proudly presented by the Redbud Group, creating better experiences. Here’s their favorite listing this week:
- 2926 Old House Circle: $259,900
- Neighborhood: Matthews
- Realtor: Rym Saka at The Redbud Group
- Features: Cozy fireplace in family room, back deck, fenced-in backyard, spacious rooms
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,802 square feet
Matthews, only 25 minutes from Uptown, has the most charming downtown area, and you can get more house and land for your money there.
If you want to be close to Charlotte but crave a little more space, these 10 homes for sale in Matthews are for you.
[Agenda guide: 21 things to do in Matthews, 25 minutes from Uptown]
9504 Westchire Court – $299,500
Why we love it: Look past the sea foam-colored walls, and this quaint townhouse has a lot to offer, including an open living area, a wood deck and patio below, hardwood floors, and lots of light. Plus, it’s walking distance to downtown Matthews.
- Realtor: Marlyn Jamison at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 2 bed, 4 bath,1,736 square feet
- Notable features: Walking distance to downtown Matthews, hardwoods throughout
306 Southern Cross Lane – $319,500
Why we love it: With big windows, neutral paint, fresh floors, and a bright white kitchen, the interior of this home is so cheerful. The back deck and yard are gorgeous, too.
- Realtor: Suzanne Cowden at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,021 square feet
- Notable features: New carpet, neutral paint, new light fixtures, bright white kitchen, large windows, wood back deck
2032 Light Brigade Drive – $385,000
Why we love it: This five-bed has tons of updates throughout including a cozy, painted brick fireplace and a bright white kitchen. It has plenty of space inside and out for family — and socially distant gatherings.
- Realtor: Kimberly Young at HM Properties
- Specs: 5 bed, 4 bath, 2,676 square feet
- Notable features: .59 acres of land, bright white kitchen, outdoor patio, five bedrooms, lush, partially fenced-in yard
2332 Winterbrooke Drive – $388,900
Why we love it: You’ll love the fresh paint and flooring throughout, bonus room (hello, home gym and office), and the expansive paver patio with a gorgeous fireplace and plenty of room for outdoor living.
- Realtor: Stephanie McManus at Sun Valley Realty
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,587 square feet
- Notable features: Bonus room, new paint (exterior and interior), paver patio with fireplace, spacious master suite
2740 Oxborough Drive – $392,700
Why we love it: With its cheerful exterior, extensive molding on first floor, huge bonus room, updated bathrooms, and a great outdoor living area, this house has a lot to offer. I’d repaint the house and upgrade the kitchen down the line, though.
- Realtor: Eric Dorer at Eric J Dorer Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,498 square feet
- Notable features: Cheerful exterior, updated master bathroom, outdoor living area, extensive molding on first floor, huge bonus room
8165 Shannon Woods Lane – $425,000
Why we love it: If I were an HGTV host I would say this house has great bones. The kitchen, for example, was updated a few years ago and I love the layout and quality of upgrades; however, I think I’d want to paint the cabinets something brighter and add new hardware. I also love the layout, 1-acre lot, and screened-in porch.
- Realtor: Rachel Reardon at RE/MAX Executive
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,664 square feet
- Notable features: 1-acre lot, classic brick exterior, screened-in porch, vaulted sunroom, beautiful wood floors.
3101 Tatting Road – $429,900
Why we love it: If the wrap-around porch doesn’t win you over immediately, then the tasteful farmhouse-inspired updates will, including the kitchen, light fixtures, and shiplap accents.
- Realtor: Bryan Palluck at Redefy Real Estate
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,664 square feet
- Notable features: Warp-around porch, farmhouse-inspired updates throughout, fenced-in yard with wood deck, close to Colonel Beatty Park
924 Grand Provincial Ave. – $516,000
Why we love it: This house a blank slate for a family that wants to bring their own flare with furniture and accessories. It’s got a generous first-floor master suite, beautiful hardwoods on the first floor, tons of light, an open floor plan, and a great fenced-in yard.
- Realtor: Gail Vogel at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 2,974 square feet
- Notable features: Beautiful hardwoods, first-floor master, two-story great room, fenced-in yard, neutral color palette
1002 Elizabeth Manor Court – $568,000
Why we love it: This house is spacious, beautifully maintained, and the perfect blank canvas for someone who wants to bring a little flare through furniture and decor. Plus, the park-like backyard is the ideal social distancing hangout spot.
- Realtor: Marcia Van Ginhoven at Redfin Corporation
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 3,248 square feet
- Notable features: Park-like yard, brick exterior, well maintained throughout, large master suite
4716 Weddington Matthews Road – $977,700
Why we love it: This one is over 7,000 square feet with seven (7!) bathrooms — and so architecturally intriguing. The house was completed in 2019 and it’s on 1.2 acres.
- Realtor: Nate Duclos at Keller Williams
- Specs: 4 bed, 7 bath, 7,050 square feet
- Notable features: 1.2-acre lot, intriguing exterior and layout, conference room and home office, home gym, high-end finishes