Security Officers (Experienced)
Allied Universal is seeking full and part-time Security Officers in the greater Charlotte, NC area. All shifts are available! Open availability and customer service experience are a plus. Security Experience is not required for all positions.
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal, you will be responsible for the security and safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
• Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
• Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
• Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
• As a condition of employment, employees must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
• Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
• Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
• Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
• Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
• Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
• Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time