Brewery Production and Packaging Team Member
Sycamore Brewing is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working individuals to join our production team. This is a very exciting time of growth for our brewery, and those individuals who dedicate themselves to excellence and quality will be able to advance, as we prefer to promote from within.
This position is considered entry-level and will focus on the packaging side of our production operations. The ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated, hard-working, and willing to learn in a fast-paced production environment. Strong communication and teamwork skills are essential to fit in with our passionate, growing team. Adherence to company policies regarding safety, quality, and personal conduct is required.
• Cleaning kegs and operating keg washers
• Checking carbonation of finished beers and filling kegs
• Working cooperatively on the canning line, palletizing cases of beer, with eventual training on all canning line stations
• General brewery cleaning, sanitation, and organization
• Material handling – operating forklifts and pallet jacks, as required
• Complying with all brewery quality, sanitation, and safety procedures, as well as OSHA, FDA, and USDA regulations
• Participate in brewery/taproom events and festivals
• Forklift experience/training preferred
• Ability to be on one’s feet and walk long distances over an 8+ hour period
• Ability to lift up to 60 lbs, twist / turn repeatedly, reach over shoulders, and work in a crouched, kneeling, or standing position at a steady pace
• Ability to work a flexible and changing schedule – some early days, night work, and overtime may be required
This opportunity offers a competitive wage ($12.00 to $15.00/hour), retirement plan, paid time off, paid holidays, and health insurance. If you’re interested in this exciting position with a rapidly growing local brewery, please get in touch.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org