Digital Experience Analyst
Caring LLC applies cutting-edge technology to a very humane mission – helping the 45 million U.S. family caregivers find help for their aging family members. Many of our employees have had personal experience with caregiving and are passionate about making this mission a reality. We are an agile team that succeeds by marrying rigorous data-driven thinking with real concern and empathy for users and the quality of their experience.
We are seeking a Digital Experience Analyst to support digital marketing initiatives on our expanding digital marketing team. You will support the development and execution of Caring’s user experience strategy for our portfolio of digital properties.
• Support all digital marketing channels, including SEM, website, social media, email, and paid advertising campaigns with feedback on on-site performance and user behavior.
• Provide insights, competitive intelligence, and data-driven recommendations to the team to drive business strategy.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments (A/B tests) to assess variants, across multiple marketing channels
• Identify opportunities for full-funnel optimization both upstream and downstream based on analysis of user behavior.
• Drive conversations around marketing strategy based on the segmentation of visitors based on differences in observed behaviors.
• Work closely with our Paid Media team to help optimize ROAS and drive continuity
• Creates insight-based action plans to solve identified opportunity areas.
• Keep track of industry trends and best practices and work to keep Caring up to speed and at the forefront of the industry from a consumer experience perspective.
• 1-2 years of proven working experience in digital marketing
• Bachelor’s degree in business or data analytics, mathematics, marketing, or a related field, or 3+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to understand KPI’s
• Strong understanding of the entire Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs Suite
• Specifically, the ability to build robust reporting in Microsoft Excel
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Bonus Points: Experience with digital A/B Testing Platforms
• Flexible hours and Paid Time Off policy
• Competitive benefits package – Health, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account
• Direct relationships with executive leadership team
• Fun work environment including social happy hours
• Rapid company growth
• Paid caregiver and volunteer days
• Free parking