By trade we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone that works here, they’ll tell you we are a people company. AvidXchange is the industry leader in leader in automating invoice and payment processes for mid-market businesses. Founded in the year 2000, AvidXchange processed 9.5 million payments last year across its network of more than 500,000 suppliers, transforming the way 5,500 customers in North America pay their bills. AvidXchange is distinguished as a global fintech unicorn and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. with 1,300 employees in seven locations. Our employees live by our core values, including “Innovate to Change the Game, “Passion about Customer Success, “Win as a Team, “Play to our Strengths,” and “Have a Blast.” We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Come join the team!
Our company is in need of an experienced and motivated Executive Assistant to support our SVP of Business Intelligence & Ops and our SVP of Investor Relations and their teams. The
main goal of this role is to maximize efficiency and support our executive leaders so they can focus on growth to positively impact our customers and end users. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication skills, a sense of urgency, and ability to work independently. Since there are a lot of moving parts, you must have great organizational and prioritization skills, as well as the ability to multitask. We’re growing rapidly and have big goals for the future, so we’re looking for someone who’s ready to meet the challenges of the job and enable us to enjoy sustainable success.
• Supports SVP of Business Intelligence & Ops and SVP of Investor Relations and their teams
• Generates reports, handles multiple projects including preparing and reconciling expense reports for both Executives, may approve expense reports on behalf of Executives as needed
• General administrative duties, including but not limited to, actively managing calendars, ordering supplies, coordinating meetings, taking action items and following up, events, catering, travel, managing budgets, creating presentations, filing, and scanning, onboarding new hires, screening telephone calls, reviewing mail and distributing/responding as needed
• Complete projects and special assignments in a timely manner by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, and gaining cooperation of others, problem-solving and adjusting to changing plans
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
• Must be able to work with limited supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest level of professionalism
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• At least 5 years of administrative experience supporting multiple executives.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
• High level of professionalism with effective verbal and listening, written and communications skills with all levels of the company, along with external contacts, customers, partners
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Exemplary organizational and project-management skills with demonstrated ability to respond quickly to changing priorities
• Self-motivated; takes initiative to maintain productivity with minimal oversight