Bold Music is Charlotte’s premier music lesson provider. We offer in-home lessons on a variety of instruments, servicing the greater Charlotte area. We also provide video lessons, summer camps, pre-school music programming, and performance opportunities. We are a quickly growing, but well-established start-up company looking to expand our small corporate team which supports a talented staff of dedicated and committed music instructors. Learn more about us at www.boldmusiclessons.com
Bold Music LLC is seeking an energetic and organized program manager to help grow, manage, and scale our business. Candidates should be willing to take initiative on various and diverse strategic projects, readily use creativity and critical thinking, and be a part of our long term vision.
The successful candidate will spend the majority of their time executing strategic initiatives, coordinating and planning live music-related events, promoting our business through traditional and social media, performing general project management, and working on other administrative tasks.
This successful candidate must live in the greater Charlotte, NC area but will enjoy work from home flexibility. We are eager to find a strong candidate to help grow, and grow with, our business!
• Project management
• Event planning
• Scheduling for new and existing customers
• Communicating with customers via phone and email
• Communicating with our team of instructors
• Customer service
• Data entry in our CRM
• Working closely with the CEO and team on various strategic initiatives
• Market research
• Bachelor’s degree
• Live in the Charlotte, NC area
• Fantastic organizational skills, attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to learn, and learn quickly
• Entrepreneurial spirit, flexible approach, and willingness to pitch in
• Passion for music and education (does not have to be a musician)
• Fun-loving attitude, personable, and a team player
• Curious, driven, and self-starter
• Knack for technology
Applicants should send an email to email@example.com, subject “Program Manager Candidate,” and attach resume with a cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the position.