Senior Director of Creative Services
The Sr. Director of Creative Services develops strategy and creative campaigns across multiple channels that meet the objectives, goals, and ROI for the overall marketing strategy of ESA. This position manages multiple internal staff and external design agencies to support: national brand communication campaigns, email revenue campaigns, social media communications, corporate website design, digital display advertising, photography assets, trade show exhibit design, promotional events, internal communication campaigns, direct mail, and print media.
Candidate needs a minimum of 15 years of experience in the marketing communications field with at least 10 years managing creative teams. Must have advanced knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite applications, art direction, copywriting, design theory and trends, photography, compelling digital and traditional marketing campaigns, a thorough understanding of the print process, and digital color theory.
• Works in collaboration with the internal teams and external vendors
• Develops overarching creative strategies to align and support marketing initiatives
• Directs the creative process and manages several internal staff and external ad agencies to develop a wide range of deliverables including national campaigns (TV), B2B (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to Consumer) email revenue campaigns, digital and print display ads, social media, web design, photoshoots, third party advertising, sales presentations, trade show exhibit design, promotional events, direct mail and all hotel collateral
• Works with the EVP, Chief Commercial Officer and other senior leaders in Sales, Marketing and Revenue to support the sales team with annual, strategic campaigns that include: targeted emails based on client’s vertical segmentation, digital display advertising, trade show exhibit design, direct mail and promotional events to build brand awareness and increase sales
• Provides creative direction to both the digital and traditional marketing teams to ensure consistency and performance of strategic messaging, design and brand standards
• Brand Ambassador – establishes standards and maintains consistency for all internal and external communications across owned, earned, and paid media. A thorough understanding and implementation of our corporate identity brand standards
• Possesses professional business acumen; able to direct a team of staff and outside resources to translate complex business concepts into intuitive visual representations