Senior Digital Advertising Consultant
Brighthouse Financial is on a mission to help people achieve financial security. As one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S., we specialize in products designed to help people protect what they’ve earned and ensured it lasts. We are built on a foundation of experience and knowledge, which allows us to keep our promises and provide the value they deserve.
The Senior Digital Advertising Consultant will help drive Brighthouse Financial brand awareness, relevance, and differentiation through advertising and brand communications. This role oversees strategy, creative development, and production of digital advertising assets, working in partnership with marketing stakeholders and agency partners. This individual will lead campaign evaluation efforts, leading recommendations for investment, and end-to-end journey optimization.
• Own strategy for digital advertising and all digital campaign touchpoints
• Drive insight-based initiatives to garner interest in Brighthouse Financial brand and products, generate web traffic, and contribute to sales
• Set goals, identify KPIs, and track performance of campaigns and assets
• Analyze and optimize channel performance on an ongoing basis to ensure performance meets or exceeds targets
• Develop seasonal marketing strategies and initiatives that support the brand objectives, highlight new product launches and raise awareness of the brand.
• Lead creative testing roadmap to inform the future creative direction for the digital channels
• Manage internal and external creative partners in the development of advertising messages and executions
• Enroll stakeholders and oversee approvals via collaborative relationships with Marketing, Product, Distribution, Finance, Compliance, and Legal.
• Ability to think strategically, analyze data, and apply creative problem-solving skills
• 5+ years of prior marketing experience
• Digital and/or marketing campaign experience preferred
• Experience writing creative briefs, ensuring that all teams have the necessary information in order to achieve campaign objectives and KPI’s
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple projects at once
• Strong relationship-building and ability to influence with and without authority
• Ability to work with all levels of management