100% Remote Mortgage Loan Closer
Wyndham Capital Mortgage’s corporate culture empowers our employees. We strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems and processes. We also believe in a deeply rooted culture based on caring for our employees in ways that will empower them to care for each other and our customers. Wyndham Capital Mortgage, founded in 2001, is a Direct to Consumer Lender, active in 45+ States, and has more than 200 employees in Charlotte, North Carolina.
This can be 100% remote for closers that live outside of the Charlotte, NC area!
• Ensure files and documents meet company, investor, and compliance requirements.
• Confirm that documents are drawn within posted turn times and consistently meet deadlines
• Process a minimum of 3 files per day during normal business operations. Adhere to fluctuating file processing minimums as set by management
• Reconcile and approve Closing Disclosure
• Review closing disclosure with the borrower and schedule closings.
• Prepare closing documents
• Develop in-depth knowledge of entire loan life cycle in order to fully understand implications of the work of the closing function
• Accurately file documents and information in the system and ensure all information is complete and accurate. Use checklists and other job aides as necessary to accurately complete all required information
• Coordinate and communicate with processing, underwriting and post-closing departments for correcting and completing the closing
• Knowledge of TRID guidelines
• Conventional, FHA/VA experience a plus
• Knowledge of Encompass is preferred
• Must be detail-oriented, committed to accuracy with a strong sense of urgency
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
• Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
• Has the upmost integrity, period.
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
• Has a passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
• Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others
• You take your work seriously, but not yourself. You like to have fun at work!
• Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
• 401(k) plan (with company match)
• Company provided life insurance
• Pet Insurance
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
• Wellness events