Elements Brands owns a variety of consumer products companies that started as hidden gems with loyal followings. Our team of experts amplifies their awesome attributes and untapped potential while retaining each brand’s original name and soul. Named one of Charlotte Best Places to work in 2017 & 2018 as well as a Charlotte Fast 50 Company, we have an informal, results-focused work environment filled with employees who thrive in our fast-paced, “drink from the fire hose” mentality. Elements Brands is located in Lower South End just around the corner from 0MB. Learn more about each of our individual brands at ElementsBrands.com.
ElementsBrands is searching for a dynamic copywriter with SEO experience to join our Rockin’ Green team. Our ideal candidate is a content-loving chameleon with the ability to turn out everything from product descriptions to long-form emails at a rapid pace and with very few mistakes. The ideal candidate has some experience writing for SEO and is confident about their ability to identify keywords and execute strategies that result in more eyes on our site and increased conversions. This person will be the literary voice of our brand and will be working hand in hand with the rest of our team to conceptualize campaigns, fill our customers’ inboxes, and so much more.
In other words, you should be as comfortable writing a blog about home organization as you are about crafting instructions on how to use laundry detergent in non-traditional ways. The Copywriting Associate will be expected to live in the data and increase our sales by creating exciting, engaging content that is clear, concise, and optimized for conversions. Your goal is to communicate flawlessly with our existing customers while blasting our organic search results to the top of Google.
If you were the Rockin’ Green Copywriting Associate, you would have completed the following in the past two weeks:
• Conceptualized and written three B2C emails in conjunction with current website promotions and three B2B emails
• Proofread a 200-page, company-wide style guide
• Participated in facilitating a focus group with one of our ideal brand audiences
• Conducted research and presented recommendations for several target keywords to incorporate into primary content regions
• Provided copy for an 18-page brand catalog
• Suggested several dozen variations on Facebook headlines and ad copy
• Submitted four to five product pitches to online periodicals/blogs
• Attended a post-acquisition happy hour with your coworkers
• Expert-level written and verbal skills. You can articulate your points clearly and concisely.
• Excellent grammar. You are the annoying friend that corrects peoples’ Facebook posts.
• Aworking knowledge of SEO strategy. Bonus points for experience with systems like Screaming Frog, SEMrush, or MOZ.
• A knack for online systems and the ability to jump between platforms without losing focus.
• Exceptional organizational skills. Think color-coded-sock drawer organized.
• An eye for detail. You sweat the small stuff and value consistency.
• A curiosity about e-commerce. You are interested in the analytics behind buying and selling online.
Pay commensurate with experience. Paid vacation and holidays. Healthcare and 401k matching available.