Public Relations Account Executive
At Butin, our goal is to help our clients Be Remarkable. We are a mid-sized PR, marketing, and communications agency specializing in food & beverage, travel & leisure, and lifestyle & consumer brands with offices in Charlotte, North Carolina, and St. Simons Island, Georgia.
We are recognized for our long-term partnerships with national brands and our award-winning campaigns. Our team is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial group of creative thinkers that values excellence, service, and hard work.
This position calls for a detail-oriented, high-energy PR and social media enthusiast with at least 3 years of full-time, post-grad PR and/or social media experience, preferably with an agency.
To excel at this role, this person must be an avid learner, get excited by the ever-changing world of media, and enjoy problem-solving. This position requires a solid foundation of PR and communication skills, a can-do, never quit attitude, a resilient, positive demeanor, and an extreme dedication to servicing others.
This person must have established methods and techniques for maintaining excellence in task management and organization, as well as strong attention to detail. They must be passionate about honing their PR skillset through continued self-learning and exhibit a confident, professional, and polished demeanor.
You will love this position if you:
• Excel in an independently structured role
• Are highly organized and have a knack for details
• Have high energy and are a creative thinker
• Are passionate about building a career in PR
• Have been told you are an excellent writer and communicator
• Love learning and trying new things
• Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Have high personal accountability, as well as excellent time management and prioritization skills
• 3-5 years of full-time, post-grad PR and/or social media experience required, agency experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field of study required
• Working knowledge of blogging and social media platforms required
• Social media community management experience required
• Digital content creation and graphic design experience required
• Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Advertising knowledge required
• Press release and blog writing experience required
• Influencer marketing experience preferred
• Media outreach experience preferred
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Simple IRA with 3% contributed by employer
• Heath/Dental/Vision Insurance with 80% contributed by employer
• Generous paid holiday and vacation offering
• Summer Friday program
• Free parking