This real estate roundup is proudly presented by the Redbud Group, creating better experiences. Here’s their favorite listing this week:
- 210 Church Street #2503: $280,000
- Neighborhood: Fourth Ward
- Realtor: Melissa Berens at The Redbud Group
- Features: Uptown views from the 25th floor, largest one-bed floor plan in the building, community amenities like a pool, fire pits, media room, and gym
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 845 square feet
Looking for the benefits of homeownership without the upkeep of a huge yard? A townhouse might check everything on your wishlist.
1906 Cambridge Beltway Drive #1801 – $305,900
Why we love it: Despite being three stories, this townhome has an open floor plan with tons of natural light. You’ll love the airy master suite, lower-level bonus room (perfect for a playroom, guest room, gym, etc.), and being walking distance from Ayrsley shops and restaurants.
- Neighborhood: Ayrsley
- Realtor: Brian Jordan at 9 Yards Realty Group
- Specs: 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 1,966 square feet
- Notable features: Three stories, brick exterior, newly built, neutral colors, bright interior
915 W. Hill St. – $400,000
Why we love it: This industrial-style two-bed loft features 20-foot ceilings, an open layout living/dining area, and two beds with private baths. The master suite also has a small office with sliding doors (I can’t think of anything more useful right now).
- Neighborhood: Third Ward
- Realtor: Matt Briggs at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,884 square feet
- Notable features: Close to Panthers stadium, industrial vibe, 20-foot ceilings, loft layout
2422 Dunavant St. – $410,000
Why we love it: The end-unit townhome is less than a 10-minute walk from Sycamore Brewing, Atherton Mill, and the Design Center. Plus, the interior of the home is modern and bright.
- Neighborhood: South End
- Realtor: Brinley Huntley at HM Properties
- Specs: 2 bed, 1.5 bath, 1,235 square feet
- Notable features: South End location, newer construction, modern finishes, tons of light/windows
3000 Luke Crossing Drive – $439,900
Why we love it: This townhouse looks like a single-family home with an open layout, heavy moulding and mill work, a cozy fireplace, and a huge master suite. I love the spacious upper deck, too.
- Neighborhood: Arboretum/South Charlotte
- Realtor: Heather Gibbs at Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc.
- Specs: 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 2,836 square feet
- Notable features: Gated community, near Arboretum shopping center, traditional design
3643 Winslow Green Drive – $445,000
Why we love it: This townhouse strikes the sweet spot between move-in ready and a project-lovers playground. It’s beautifully made and well maintained, but could use some sprucing up. For example, I’d paint the kitchen cabinets, get new counter tops, and add new knobs/pulls, or upgrade the master bath with fun tile, light fixtures, and a cool mirror.
- Neighborhood: Bradbury Hall, SouthPark
- Realtor: Catherine Metze at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,012 square feet
- Notable features: SouthPark area location, new flooring throughout, private patio, spacious master
9602 Wheatfield Road – $485,000
Why we love it: This beautiful townhome has great curb appeal, a gorgeous kitchen with a wine fridge, a bonus room with a wet bar, small home office nook, and spacious bedrooms. I want to move in.
- Neighborhood: Ardrey Commons
- Realtor: John Natoli at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,820 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, gorgeous kitchen, bonus room with a wet bar, tons of windows
1404 Lomax Ave. – $499,900
Why we love it: This new-build is stunning, from the shiplap-accented fireplace to the spa-like master bathroom, every detail looks like a Pinterest board brought to life.
- Neighborhood: Oakhurst, Cotswold
- Realtor: Ken Riel at Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 2,648 square feet
- Notable features: Spa-like master, high-end finishes, airy interior, spacious layout
2442 Brelade Place – $568,000
Why we love it: You’ll love the South End location, modern farm-house inspired finishes, master suite with a killer closet, and the terrace.
- Neighborhood: South End
- Realtor: Kim Bigach at Keller Williams
- Specs: 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 2,057 square feet
- Notable features: Modern finishes, sliding barn door, entertainers layout, dreamy master closet
435 Beaumont Ave. – $775,000
Why we love it: This townhouse is filled with charm and luxury finishes, from custom closets to gorgeous light wood floors. I love the all white kitchen with waterfall-edge island, too.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Jessica Grier at Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,366 square feet
- Notable features: Gorgeous new-built, charming patio, luxe, high-end finishes
158 Perrin Place – $849,000
Why we love it: This townhouse oozes luxury with a high-end kitchen, dreamy private patio, and an enviable master suite. Plus, strolling through Eastover every day sounds dreamy.
- Neighborhood: Eastover
- Realtor: Arline Wilson at Ivester Jackson Distinctive Properties
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,844 square feet
- Notable features: Beautiful updates throughout, high-end kitchen, dreamy patio, Eastover location