Real Estate Sales – Technology Platform
Interluxe is a technology platform that is changing the way that sellers and real estate agents market and sell properties. We offer a comprehensive service to sell luxury properties quicker than conventional methods. We do this through a competitive and transparent online marketplace experience.
We provide the leads, and you have to have the aptitude and the tenacity to power through 100 calls a day. We have a rapid cadence technology-based system that makes this possible and puts you in a position to be successful. Sales Consultants who have the aptitude and tenacity can and do experience six-figure incomes. If you love luxury real estate and helping people solve a problem, talk to us.
This position is part-time. (15-20 hours a week and can lead to full time.)
• You “want it” and you’re willing to go out and “get it”
• You never take rejection personally—it inspires you to try harder
• Willing to put in the work if rewarded for your efforts
• You may not have the experience—but you have “the drive”
• High energy level to match your ambition
• Execute upon the lead database to convert leads to sales opportunities
• Make outgoing calls and handle incoming inquiries from top-producing realtors, luxury home buyers, and luxury home sellers to establish, develop, qualify, and advance qualified sales opportunities
• Generate compelling interest in our services by educating and articulating the mutual benefits of partnering with Interluxe to buy and sell high-end luxury homes
• Work to generate awareness about each upcoming auction
• Understand and explain the benefits of buying a property at auction
• Qualifying and registering bidders for active auctions
• Managing a pipeline of leads and logging all activity details using Salesforce.com
• Using the cadence system, maintain all communication of phone calls, texts, email and presentation of proposals to uphold Interluxe’s mission and core values
• Achieve monthly and annual revenue goals by selling advertising and service offerings to new and existing clients.
Prepare and develop customized sales presentations by researching customer needs and translating those needs into an advertising plan for the client.
• Passion for relationship-building and selling over the phone
• Flexible work hours
• Experience with Salesforce is required
• Advanced computer aptitude and utilization of many SaaS products, Apps, etc.
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications is a must: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent grammar and spelling skills; good proofreading ability.
• Team player who is willing to take direction, takes initiative; always willing to learn, and who has a positive attitude.
• High level of integrity
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, sales environment and work with a variety of personalities.
• $12 an hour plus commissions. (Commissions approximately $2,500 – $15K per house sold).
• Earning Potential ($50K – $150K+)
• Uncapped Earning Potential
• Protected Sales Territory
• Upward mobility in this young entrepreneurial environment