Bella Staging & Design, based in Charlotte, NC, has an immediate opening for a full-time Warehouse Manager/Furniture Installer. Bella Staging & Design is a “white-glove” staging installation company delivering and installing furniture, accessories, and artwork for residential homes.
Bella Staging & Design is currently hiring a Staging Assistant to assist the team in styling properties and keeping our warehouse organized. This is a full-time position that requires a detail-oriented person who likes to get in and get a job done. Yes, we have a lot of fun, but we also work hard and ask a lot of each member. We’re a small, but growing team and our Staging Assistants play a vital role in the daily operations of our company. Staging assistants move a lot of furnishings, so you must be able to lift at least 25 lbs. on a consistent basis. This position is often very physical as you will be packing accessories, hanging art and walking quite a bit during prep and installation days. We expect someone who is punctual, detail focused, likes to problem solve, and brings their creative juices with them every day. Being a team player is also vital. Sometimes you may be asked to handle something outside the “norm” and we expect you to excel at the task.
• Design entire rooms for vacant house stagings (you’ll be trained the way we do it, but want
you to bring your creativity too!)
• Pack accessories, artwork, lamps, bedding, and greenery for stagings
• Assist team in loading and unloading utility van
• Pack and help load car for de-stagings
• Make sure properties are left clean and locked up when complete
• Restock furnishings when they arrive back in the warehouse
• Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse
• Create social media posts
• Drop off flyers and other marketing materials to real estate offices
• Meet & oversee movers at jobs
• Manage inventory checklist and enforce quantity control of furniture and decorative accents
• Hang art & mirrors, shower curtains, make bedding, fold towels, run errands for staging jobs such as shopping for accessories and furniture
We request a minimum of one year of staging, design, or visual merchandising experience or current enrollment in an interior design program. Send your resume and a letter telling us why you would rock this position, as well as any portfolio pictures of work done (professional work or rooms of your personal house accepted). Potential candidates will then be contacted to schedule an interview.
Job Type: Full-time (Monday – Friday 7:30-4:00)
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.