Social Media Manager
withco is on a mission to empower local businesses across America to secure their legacy and build strong communities. The way we interact has changed dramatically with the advent of social media. It defines how we read the news, and shop at our favorite stores, and most importantly connect with one another. In a time of true uncertainty, we’ve all turned to social media for information, comfort, and even ideals. We launched @risewithco as not only a local funding and partnership campaign for Charlotte, but also a rallying cry for all small business owners and their advocates across the nation.
As our social media manager, you’ll leverage your comprehensive understanding of the various social media platforms to reach not only the small business owners we serve, but also the communities and civic and social organizations that support them. You’ll be given a blank canvas to drive the strategy, creation, and execution of our content across all platforms. You’ll naturally scale with our company as you put our best foot forward – to represent not only our company’s voice, but also the collective voice of the over 30 million American small business owners strong.
• Work closely with Management to manage and nurture our social accounts (IG, FB, twitter, LI) to increase traffic and engagement
• Drive meaningful content strategy, creation, and execution to tell our story across all of our social accounts
• Track and analyze engagement data to help inform outreach and engagement strategy
• Stay deeply integrated into Charlotte’s and the nation’s small business ongoings
• 2+ years social media management, editorial, content production, and/or marketing experiences
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a knack for storytelling and writing copy
• Ability to work independently and be self-directed while having a pulse on our team’s priorities and mission
• Demonstrable passion for and relationships with Charlotte’s favorite small businesses and local communities