This real estate roundup is proudly presented by the Redbud Group, creating better experiences. Here’s their favorite listing this week:
- 4504 Brandie Glen Road: $228,900
- Neighborhood: Scotsborough
- Realtor: Nick Owens at The Redbud Group
- Features: Spacious front porch, open floor plan, great master suite, wood deck, lush yard
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,848 square feet
While being sheltered in place, I’ve been daydreaming of a fenced-in yard for my dog and a patio for al fresco dining and cocktails by the fire pit.
Here are 10 homes on the market right now with great yards, patios, and porches — the MVPs of quarantine.
4324 Maypole Court – $349,000
Why we love it: This three-bed ranch has an updated interior with stylish, neutral finishes. I love the covered back porch and flat fenced-in yard — great spots for outdoor lounging.
- Neighborhood: Windsor Park
- Realtor: Farrah Biggerstaff at Southern Homes of the Carolinas
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,693 square feet
- Notable features: Large flat yard, tiled baths, new finishes, beautiful flooring, covered porch
6939 Knightswood Drive – $429,900
Why we love it: From the yellow door and brick exterior, to built-ins, to a beautifully updated kitchen, this house is packed with charm. But the fenced-in yard — with a paver patio and built-in fire pit — is the best spot in the house.
- Neighborhood: Olde Providence South
- Realtor: Listed by owner Jackie Rogers, 417.529.2588.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,722 square feet
- Notable features: Modern kitchen, curb appeal, gorgeous yard, paver patio with built-in fire pit
434 Lorna St. – $449,900
Why we love it: This cottage is adorable, from the bright blue door to the craftsman-inspired architectural details throughout. The backyard has a wood deck, gravel fire pit area, lush greenery, and flower beds if you want to plant a garden.
- Neighborhood: Chantilly
- Realtor: Margaret Wood at HM Properties
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,306 square feet
- Notable features: Craftsman kitchen, shiplap accents, dreamy backyard, exposed wood beams
406 Mcalway Road – $450,000
Why we love it: If you love the gray-toned farmhouse-inspired look, this one’s for you. The lush, flat, fenced-in yard with a wood deck makes for the perfect respite.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: Kimberly Young with HM Properties
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,272 square feet
- Notable features: Gorgeous yard, wainscoting, modern fireplace, wood flooring, gray color palette
8525 Fairview Road – $475,000
Why we love it: This move-in ready brick beauty has a fantastic outdoor living setup with a screened-in porch (necessary during mosquito season), uncovered patio, and a fenced-in yard. Plus, the neighborhood is beautiful to walk through.
- Neighborhood: Foxcroft
- Realtor: Mike Sposato at Carolina Realty Advisors
- Specs: 3 bed, 4 bath, 1,956 square feet
- Notable features: Foxcroft location, screened-in porch, bright interior, fresh paint
6000 Sharon Road – $512,900
Why we love it: Highlights of this Beverly Woods ranch include its curb appeal, cozy living room with fireplace, crown molding throughout, and a great backyard and porch for entertaining. P.S. The asking price has decreased by $12,000 since February.
- Neighborhood: Beverly Woods
- Realtor: Ashley Pizzo at HM Properties (704.756.8654)
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,487 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, cozy living room, entertainers’ backyard
5301 Addison Drive – $515,000
Why we love it: The interior is the perfect combination of fresh and traditional, and the sun room opens to huge patio with a fireplace and built-in gas grill and a private fenced-in yard with a storage shed.
- Neighborhood: Sherwood Forest
- Realtor: Bridget Graves at HM Properties
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,187 square feet
- Notable features: Huge patio, fresh, bright interior, traditional ranch layout, gorgeous widows, great yard
1238 Lynbrook Drive – $535,000
Why we love it: Featured on the 2016 Mad About Modern Home Tour, this house is filled with sleek fixtures and finishes. The modern chicness carries through to the white back deck, overlooking a flat, lush backyard.
- Neighborhood: Sherwood Forest
- Realtor: Rachael Dunnavant at Keller Williams
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,055 square feet
- Notable features: Modern fixtures, large windows, curb appeal, great deck and yard
17501 Captain Ardrey Road – $558,000
Why we love it: This Charleston-style beauty doesn’t have much of yard (a good thing if you’re looking for low maintenance landscaping) but the front porch makes for the comfiest outdoor lounging, from reading books to sipping cocktails. Plus this neighborhood is one of my favorites to walk around.
- Neighborhood: Ardrey, Ballantyne
- Realtor: Lina Nixon at Dockery & Associates Realty Group LLC
- Specs: 4 bed, 4 bath, 3,222 square feet
- Notable features: Charleston-style charm, huge front porch, open kitchen, sunny interior, gorgeous Ardrey neighborhood
1120 Guilford Road – $575,000
Why we love it: This adorable three-bed features a charming bright white interior, and the paver patio is a dreamy spot for dining al fresco — and entertaining once it’s possible again.
- Neighborhood: Sedgefield
- Realtor: Brandon Lawn at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,216 square feet
- Notable features: Bright white interior, charm, entertainers backyard setup