We’ve been a leader in the strategic planning space since 1981, developing a number of specialized planning processes that put client and strategy first, and products second. That decades-long journey has taught us many lessons that our advisors now bring to bear for the benefit of our clients.
Consolidated Planning, Inc. a member of The Guardian Network® is expanding our team and looking for a motivated individual to join us as a Financial Representative. The position offers unlimited growth potential in the financial services industry.
As a Financial Representative, you will work to help individuals and businesses within your community access financial products and services they need to protect their financial futures. You can make an impact on those around you, and over time, become well compensated.
At Consolidated Planning, we believe that providing the best for clients requires us to support Financial Representatives with resources, training and an experienced team to collaborate with and assist you in taking your career to the next level.
We take an uncommon approach to financial services, focusing on long‐term results and leveraging technology, exceptional relationship management and customized strategies for consumers and businesses. Other firms may only focus on the short term; we like to look at planning from a holistic perspective.
A degree in finance or economics is not required. We offer a robust training system for our financial representative.
• Work with clients to understand their goals, concerns and current financial information. Analyze information to create a plan with appropriate strategies, products and services
• Provide clients with information related to financial products and services on an ongoing basis
• Develop and maintain a base of clients who value your input and guidance
• Work with clients to keep their financial plans current and aligned with their goals
• Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
• A four‐year college degree
• Appropriate insurance licensing (within 3-4 months)
• Self‐motivated individual with a dynamic, confident personality, a strong work ethic, high integrity and passion for succeeding
• Desire to help others achieve financial success through planning and protection
• Driven to win and seeking a high-income potential opportunity
• An interest in building markets through connections and experiences to cultivate long term relationships
• High earning potential with one of the most lucrative contracts in the business that recognizes your performance
• A comprehensive benefit package, including a Defined Benefit Plan, 401(k) with Match and Roth options, health and dental insurance and more
• Opportunities for leadership development and management positions