Senior Staff Assistant – Cabarrus College of Health Sciences
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit atriumhealth.org
• Performs administrative duties; types and edits documents, letters, reports, and policies and procedures
• Schedules appointments and assists with travel arrangements
• Arranges meetings and prepares material for hand out
• Answers the telephone, takes messages and refers calls to the appropriate individual
• Organizes, designs and maintains a filing system for classifying, retrieving, and disposing of correspondence, records reports, and other documents
• Communicates problems and alerts appropriate supervisory staff.
• Job requires considerable walking, standing, and lifting 25 pounds of material and boxes. May be required to frequently stretch, bend, twist, squat, or kneel to perform job. Must be able to perform manipulative skills such as writing, typing, and data entry into the computer. Must be able to speak and be understood by others in order to communicate effectively. Must be able to hear normal sounds with moderate background noises. Exposed to various conditions throughout the workday such as walking hard surfaces, climbing stairs and changes in temperature and humidity.
• High School Diploma or GED required. 2 years of secretarial experience required. 1 year CHS Staff Assistant experience preferred.