Business Support Lead (HIRED)
Business Support Lead will report into the Business Support Executive within the Merchant Services Client Experience, Performance Enablement, and Business Controls team. He/she will focus on managing the day-to-day operations of the team. This role serves as a key integration point across the Merchant Services organization.
Responsible for driving leadership routines, business management activities, and initiative readiness and delivery. This role will also support the design, delivery, and deployment of multi-channel processes and strategic learning initiatives while ensuring the sustainment of adoption.
The Business Support Lead will build and maintain relationships and work closely with other organizations within the Line of Business and key business partners
Qualifications (must provide at least 1):
• Must have 5+ years of experience in a Business Support role or related function
• Exceptionally strong professional writing and editing skills; demonstrated ability to write clearly, concisely and conversationally
• Demonstrated communications planning ability, including defining appropriate objectives, strategies, tactics, and metrics for success
• Proven ability to work productively with senior leaders through front-line associates
• Project management skills and ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deliverable timelines
• Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects/requests
• Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to hold others accountable without direct supervision
• Highly organized, able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Financial services experience
• Acquiring or payment processing background
• Advanced degree
• Project management – ability to manage complex projects as a project manager
• Adapts well to an ever-changing environment
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.