Government Insuring Reviewer
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at Family Fun Day. You’ll also find that we’re the seventh-largest mortgage lender in the country. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on our website.
The Government Insuring Reviewer reviews all FHA, VA and USDA documentation for accuracy and completeness in accordance with HUD, VA and USDA guidelines. This individual works expeditiously in order to meet strict deadlines and volume requirements.
• Obtains necessary documentation and/or signatures for Federal Housing Administration (FHA), Veterans Affairs (VA) documents, or USDA requirements
• Completes packages for FHA/VA/USDA and sends to the appropriate agency for processing
• Works with the different applications for FHA/VA/USDA to enter data and electronically insure loans as applicable
• In the resolution process, works with internal partners, clients, closing agents, listing/selling agents etc. to obtain required documentation and/or signatures.
• 1+ years of processing or closing experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software
• Detail oriented, ability to support multiple tasks
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, team player
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental and life insurance
• Company matched 401K
• Excellent career growth opportunity
• Fun, team-focused working environment
• Employee driven community outreach program