A Marketing Manager (“MM”) will work under the direction of the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer. The MM is responsible for creating and managing communications programs that effectively describe and promote Tresata’s software products for print and digital collateral including graphics, presentations, brochures, fact sheets, white papers, and other promotional artifacts.
As a Tresata MM, you will manage your team to create beautiful brand collateral to amplify global awareness about our company and its capabilities. Additionally, the MM will collaborate with the Product team to develop market positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation to enable Tresata’s Sales and Marketing teams to execute on strategy.
This role requires you to work closely with fellow team members on a day-to-day basis and other corporate functions on an ad-hoc basis. Additional requirements include the ability to work in a fast-paced, Agile/lean environment.
The most critical skills for success will be creativity and a passion for detail, design, and technology.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Communication plus 3-5 years of experience
• Graphic design experience is a plus
• Experience in tech or software marketing preferred
• Must excel in managing multiple deliverables
• At least 2-3 years experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch
• Firm understanding of design elements (Color, Shape, Texture, Space, and Form) and principles (Unity, Balance, Scale and Contrast)
• Comfortable working in an office-based, collaborative environment
• A portfolio demonstrating design ability
• Superb Technical Writing abilities
• Excellent Research Skills