The land on the corner of Montford Drive and Park Road will be redeveloped into a 5,000-square-foot building with two tenants, including Viva Chicken (which will occupy the majority of the building). The other tenant has yet to be announced. Viva Chicken should be open within 9-12 months.
- The current structure (previously the home of a beauty salon named Shapes) will be demolished. View photos below.
- Developer is Lat Purser & Associates.
- The 5,000-square-foot structure will also have an outdoor patio.
- Viva Chicken currently has three locations (Elizabeth, Ballantyne, Huntersville).
- Hours are likely to be Monday through Sunday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The exact location is the corner of Montford Drive and Park Road, on the other side of Park Road from the typical Montford strip that you’re thinking of. View map below.