Marketing Measurement Analytic Consultant
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
This role is part of the Wells Fargo Marketing Strategic Capabilities and Insights (MSCI) Team, which is a new and exciting organization striving to provide best-in-class analytic support. Our charter is to provide meaningful insights that inform our business and customer marketing strategies as well as our broader Wells Fargo strategic initiatives. Within MSCI, Marketing Measurement (MM) is a critical function that helps measure, optimize and predict the impact of our Marketing investments. We are a dynamic team of talented and dedicated consultants who are striving to develop not only performance measurement but also actionable insights and guidance for future marketing efforts.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join us and be responsible for measurement, reporting, and analysis of Marketing campaigns (Direct Mail, Email, Digital Display, and Video, Paid Search, Owned Media, etc.).This role will also focus on standardizing and automating, where appropriately, all aspects of conducting analytic measures to evaluate campaign results and also provide analytic support for ad hoc requests and experimental design for campaigns across many LOBs. This role will need to work seamlessly with various constituencies across the company and build successful relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external to Campaign Analytics to help drive results. Additionally, this person must have a proven history of collaboration, driving successful outcomes in matrixed organizations and excellent organizational and project management discipline. A strong Data & Analytical skillset and Presentation Development skills are required, with a demonstrated ability to craft clear and compelling stories/messages from complex situations and analysis.
This role will support the CLG (Consumer Lending Group) organization to bring best-in-class paid and owned media campaigns to the marketplace (specifically focused on Cross Credit and Campaign Sizing Efforts across CLG products). We are looking for an individual who has strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with marketing and business acumen, strategic business focus and vision, and excellent problem-solving skills
• Partnering with the internal Marketing Campaign Managers and Line of Business partners on marketing measurement for all aspects of direct marketing, paid and owned media
• Ability to develop complex Marketing measurement reporting processes using SAS/SQL
• Delivering comprehensive learnings and recommendations to business partners and marketing leadership, working with internal delivery teams on Multi-Channel Attribution, and Campaign Analytics.
• Bringing thought leadership and be able to articulate performance with measurement methodologies such as Test vs. Control, and Synthetic Control, and Multi-Channel Attribution in a simple and intuitive way for business partners.
• Measuring business prospecting campaigns delivered through an omnichannel experience.
• 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
• 4+ years of SQL or SAS experience
• 4 + years of digital marketing experience
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Outstanding problem solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment4+ years of Digital Marketing and/or Direct Marketing analytics experience with roles on the client or agency sides
• Experience in the measurement of the incremental impact of digital marketing programs
• Seasoned data expert that can independently work with partners to set up the successful launch
Digital tagging/tracking experience
• Test Design experience in terms of market to market, statistically significant sizing, and post-campaign analysis
• Familiarity with web analytics and customer pathing through the digital sales funnel
• Expertise in SAS and SQL languages for database access, data retrieval, and analysis
• Intermediate/advanced knowledge of digital marketing landscape including Paid Search, Paid Display, Paid Social, Programmatic buying, etc.
• Experience managing lower-funnel campaigns with high complexity and test designs
• Be able to create a strong collaborative work environment to successfully develop partnerships
• Be able to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
• Have robust organizational and project–management capabilities
• Be able to build consensus through strategic vision and outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Lead by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills
Ability to travel up to 10% of the time