Regional Digital Lead
At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
For the East Regional Markets (Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Louisville, Nashville), the East Region Digital Lead will be co-located in the Region and will run the East Markets as a “digital business” to deepen customer relationships and engagement and own and execute the strategic roadmap in a competitive environment to increase digital performance.
Collaborating directly with the Regional Executive and partnering across internal teams, the East Region Digital Lead will be responsible for driving huma- to-digital connected strategies that digitize sales and services to improve customer centrality for Consumer, Small Business and Wealth customers.
This is not a “business as usual” role. To succeed, we need someone who is a high energy business transformer that understands digital transformation and how eCommerce experiences are changing how customers shop and purchase. This is a great opportunity to bring brilliant digital experiences to our customers and helping ensure U.S. Bank is central to our customers wherever they go.
• Own digitization KPIs and performance for Region
• Digital funnel performance and optimization – site visits or appointments made digitally, applications, and funded accounts
• Digital presence and rankings – SEO, SEM, Yelp, Google+
• Digital engagement – app activations from frontline engagement for both new to bank customers opening accounts and customer account servicing
• Act as a leader for digital-first vision across Regional leadership forums
• Partner with market leadership and marketing to manage the performance of Regional digital traffic and work to optimize sales – including USBank.com, local branch and market pages, local Yelp/Google ratings to support target prospecting
• Optimize traffic using SEO, SEM and continually run A/B testing across local pages
• Partner to connect physical and digital marketing opportunities at a local level
• Collaborate with capabilities owners to optimize customer decisions, funding and on-boarding
• Run Digital Superheroes (formalized frontline Digital Advocacy program) across Region to ensure our frontline colleagues are having effective interactions with every customer and to help them download the USB app and understand how its features help them save time in their daily lives
• Partner with our launch readiness teams to ensure frontline colleagues are knowledgeable and can talk to customers about our new digital features
• Own feedback loop between the frontline and digital teams to continually improve our digital customer experiences.
•Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience. MBA or equivalent work experience preferred
•Located in one of the Regional markets
• 7+ years of Digital / eCommerce experience with preference from hospitality and retail industries
• Proven business transformer with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively across teams and influence decision-makers
• Strong understanding of digital capabilities (specifically mobile apps) and how they benefit customers
• Digital sales optimization across online and mobile including funnel management, testing for .com pages creative, approval process and funding optimization
• Ownership of KPI dashboard development and performance reporting
• Experience leading change in an Agile environment
• Significant digital development or design experience with product/project management
• Experience launching digital capabilities to frontline colleagues
• Excellent tactical implementation, planning/forecasting and analytical skills with the business understanding of how digital activity flows through to key performance indicators
• Digital promotion including SEO, SEM, social marketing, digital optimization
• Experience with Geo and local marketing
• Strong ability to analyze frontline and customer behavior and support employee knowledge
• Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and build business cases for taking action
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills – Excel and PowerPoint skills required
• Branch or physical store (e.g. hospitality or retail) experience