Marketing Portfolio Strategy Lead (HIRED)
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
As the Marketing Capability and Execution (MCE) Portfolio Strategy Lead, you will report to the Head of Strategy, Innovation and Idea Management. This is a highly visible role with Wells Fargo senior leadership. The Marketing Capability and Execution (MCE) Portfolio Strategy Lead is responsible for interacting with and driving results for all levels of leadership, including C-suite executives. This role will have direct responsibility for partnering with Marketing leaders and other stakeholders to ensure alignment with overall Wells Fargo enterprise strategies and developing a framework for communicating MCE’s strategies and future state vision.
• Drives the evolution of the new Marketing Capability Framework in partnership with enterprise technology and cross-functional teams including Marketing, Digital, Innovation and channel teams
• Defines Marketing Portfolio KPIs
• Leads marketing capability strategy development in alignment with the broader enterprise strategy
• Understands, defines, and drives MCE’s value proposition
•Builds risk framework into strategy plans
• Establishes and maintains portfolio profiles for all investment opportunities
• Maintains MCE’s annual strategic capability plan
• Develops and maintains clear, concise and dynamic roadmaps for MCE’s portfolio
• Elevates all efforts to consider end-to-end needs and broad application, ensuring components of the MCE portfolio take a customer-centric and Enterprise point of view
• Develops marketing ecosystem presentations to CEOs / C-level executives
• Partners with the Marketing leadership team to develop targeted communications for their capabilities
• Works closely with strategy and capability leaders across marketing and the enterprise, including Digital, GPMO, Enterprise Technology, DMI and lines of business
• Champions strategic initiatives as needed, serving as business sponsor approving and facilitating reviews of requirements
• 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms (i.e mobile or social media)
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, including the ability to produce high-quality, executive-level presentation materials
• Demonstrated track record of developing strategies for a large, complex portfolio of programs
• Knowledge of current and emerging marketing concepts and approaches, including the use of technology (digital, social media, etc.), and their impact on the industry and marketing
• Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other businesses and functional areas
• Proven ability to lead and execute effectively in a large, complex, matrixed environment without direct authority
• Strong analytic thinking skills, able to make sense of complex issues to facilitate understanding and buy-in
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.