Director Creative and Digital Marketing (HIRED)
Build an exciting, rewarding career with us – help us make a difference for millions of people every day. Consider joining the Duke Energy team, where you’ll find a friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and development, recognition for your work, and competitive pay and benefits.
Note: This position may be located anywhere within the lower 48 contiguous states including Charlotte – NC, San Luis Obispo – CA and Petaluma – CA.
This position is responsible for developing the overarching brand, marketing content, and campaign content and events for Duke Energy Business Development unregulated businesses to corporate, education, and government customers (DEOne, REC Solar, DER and other Duke Energy affiliates). The role will manage a team of individual contributors and ensure their work follows a cohesive overarching strategy and that the team works collaboratively together. This team will create thought leadership content (whitepapers, eBooks, webcasts, presentations, videos, podcasts, flyers, advertisements, and signage) as well as manage the customer-facing events, web presence and digital channels.
This position will receive guidance on business and key segment strategy from the Key Segment Marketing Managers and Business Unit aligned Product Marketing Managers. This position requires outstanding communication and collaboration skills, technological and business acumen, effective management of processes, policies and resources, and a commitment to positive and productive relationships with team members. The successful candidate should combine a strong understanding of business goals, incredible creativity, and the ability to manage projects.
• Think of new overarching brand campaign ideas to drive awareness
• Work with design and content development to execute the vision and show competitive differentiation
• Review all content for quality control and ensure professional and cohesive results
• Manage developers and outside agencies to progress digital strategy for lead generation (SEO, Dynamic IP targeting and responsiveness, media buys, and new digital technologies)
• Track, analyze, and adjust strategy based on data (Marketing Analyst will support with analysis)
• Work with Event lead to plan, execute and track event strategy
• Procure materials for events (signage, presentations, invites, emails)
• Keep the team organized and running like a machine
• Coach and mentor talent
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and 10+ years of work-related experience
• OR 12 years of work-related experience in lieu of a degree
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at one time
• Strong digital marketing background
• Keen design sense.
• Diversity focus
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.