Manager Marketing Strategy
The employee’s primary job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
The marketing strategy manager is responsible for planning and executing marketing strategies established to grow the Novant Health brand and institutes. The marketing strategy manager will work to identify target audiences and uses research to develop the best go-to-market strategies.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time. Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement. The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care. All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm.”
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum five years experience in brand, direct-to-consumer and business-to-business marketing, preferably in an organization where marketing directly impacts revenue
• Experience in working with agencies and cross-functional teams to drive marketing impact
• Experience in aligning sales and marketing initiatives, especially in a highly matrixed environment
• Hands-on experience managing and executing acquisition/engagement/retention campaigns
• Strong financial acumen with an understanding of how marketing impacts business goals
• Expert in conveying complex concepts through words and visuals to be consumed by broad audiences
• Track record of success growing consumer-facing products or services
• Analysis and reporting of data from a marketing and business point of view
• Deep understanding of marketing technologies, trends, vendors and platforms
• Has participated in the planning and implementation of marketing platforms and technologies and can relate back to strategic marketing or product lifecycle needs
• Ability to look ahead and identify key trends and value drivers