Provides support in all phases of leasing, resident relations, marketing, accounting, and computer functions.
• Takes responsibility for all phases of leasing and compliance with all Fair Housing and ADA laws and regulations
• Greet and qualifies prospects
• Complete all marketing forms
• Conduct apartment tours consistent with company policy
• Complete guest cards
• Offer refreshments
• Offer tours to prospects and maintain a closing ratio at or above acceptable company and property averages
• Create and schedule social media posts in order to complete the required daily/weekly posts and monitor social media platforms for posting ideas
• Implement resident relation programs and marketing strategies, as well as ensure good public relations between residents and personnel
• Adhere to all GPI personnel directives and safety requirements
• Collect rents and handle delinquent accounts, make bank deposits as necessary.
• Inspect vacant apartments and assist with details of move-ins and move-outs.
• Understand current GPI computer software applications.
• Accept the duties and responsibilities assigned by the Property Manager.
• Take responsibility for office operations when necessary.
• Adhere to the schedule the manager provides; arrive at work on time and stay the entire shift.
• Adhere to time off procedures: notifying manager in advance of needing time off and receiving approval in advance of the needed time off.
Experience and Education:
• Prefer Bachelors degree and/or two years experience in sales or residential property management
• Pleasing personality and ability to work with and understand the problems and attitudes of residents
• Ability to learn and understand GPI computer software applications, keep accurate records
• Strong organizational, customer service and sales skills
• Demonstrated ability to excel in meeting aggressive and profitable goals
• Ability to work evenings and weekends
• Works in an office setting and in residential buildings
• Works under moderate supervision
• Frequently moves about to coordinate work
• Frequently walks on residential property and climbs stairs