Customer Service and Sales Representative
Campus Carriers is a full-service solution for students that makes the campus moving process easy and economical. Students registered with Campus Carriers will have their items picked-up, stored for the summer, and delivered to their new address—on or off campus—before the start of fall semester.
From the student’s (and parent’s) perspective, the Campus Carriers solution is practically a no-brainer. Students will have guaranteed summer storage for their belongings with the added convenience of hassle-free move-out and, at the end of summer, move-in delivery.
Campus Carriers was founded in 2009 and currently provides moving and storage services to several universities throughout the east coast with plans to continue expansion to other regional and national universities.
Campus Carriers is hiring a Customer Service Representative and Assistant to handle general customer service tasks via e-mail, phone and live chat as well as assistance with marketing, logistics and administrative tasks.
Candidates understand that this position is a part-time position. Compensation will be subject to prior experience and candidate availability but will generally be $15/hr. Performance-based bonuses may also be available.
• Learn and fully comprehend the services provided by Campus Carriers and effectively communicate details
• Learn how to effectively use e-mail, phone, chat and customer relationship software
• Effectively communicate with customers regarding their inquiries
• Actively reach out to and follow up with customers regarding their experiences
• Effectively research topics on the internet and via phone inquiries
• Have a passion for working with a small and growing service-based business
• Be able to effectively communicate with customers and team members via phone, e-mail, chat etc.
• Be self-motivated and self-directed to achieve tasks efficiently
• Have fluency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Use link below and send a resume to email@example.com.