Sr Analyst Brand Advocate-Online
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
The Senior Brand Advocate will work with strategic suppliers and Online Merchants to optimize brand focused, online customer
experiences on Lowes.com. The Senior Brand Advocate will build strong business relationships with suppliers to analyze and
improve online sales, traffic and conversion through identifying and improving product assortment, online content, browse
behavior, promotions, fulfillment, inventory and returns.
The Senior Brand Advocate will ensure that existing, new and promotional items are optimized and offer support when
suppliers need help with online/system troubleshooting. The Senior Brand Advocate will also be responsible for understanding
customer behavior, building strategic plans and leading presentations with supplier and merchandising partners to gain
alignment on planned initiatives. S/he will support Omni-Channel retail strategies and partner with cross-functional leadership
to identify process improvement opportunities that will optimize effectiveness leading to brand renewal and growth.
• Analyze key performance indicators to identify opportunities to improve the online experience and drive conversion.
• Leverage inputs from CSAT, reviews and Q&A to continuously improve the overall customer experience for assigned
• Act as the subject matter expert for the supported brand(s) assortment and strategy.
• Primary point of contact for issues pertaining to online SKU presentation and brand performance.
• Build and lead presentations with suppliers and merchants to support strategic plans and analyze execution.
• Provide accurate reporting and insights across the digital channel related to content, product information, assortment and
• Effectively improve conversion and basket by leveraging data to optimize cross-sell, up-sell and bundling strategies.
• Create project plans and align with merchandising and supplier to drive execution.
• Analyze competitive data to provide SKU and pricing optimization recommendations.
• Utilize knowledge of the shopping funnel and site technologies to optimize the search and browse experience for assigned
• Work closely with content management to both optimize premium content for assigned brand(s) as well as prioritize
execution to maximize returns.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Statistics or related fields.
• 3+ years experience in Online/Retail Merchandising, Digital Marketing or Vendor Management
• Technical aptitude and agility to learn database systems and web-based platforms (i.e., JMP/SAS, BrightEdge, Google AdWords).
• Experience in vendor management systems, digital marketing, ecommerce, and merchandising.
• Proven experience with major consumer brands and how to support/ differentiate them in the digital space.
• Well-developed and professional presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to maintain composure and productivity in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to approach problems systematically, researching all alternatives and making appropriate recommendations.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results: self-starter and self-directed.
• Experience with SQL and Adobe products.
• Experience in optimizing flexible fulfillment models with a multi-channel retailer.
• Master’s Degree.