Search & Navigation Analyst
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Analyst, Navigation Taxonomy is responsible for creating a best-in-class, intuitive online navigation structure to optimize product discovery while browsing Lowes.com. This is an exciting opportunity with direct impact on improving the customer browse experience across our large catalog of products, services and content.
• Gather data and conduct AB testing to develop an in-depth understanding of how customers discover, perceive and think about Lowe’s products, services and content.
• Create and maintain customer facing navigation structure across mobile web, apps, tablet, and desktop digital experiences.
• Work closely with the Merchant and Category Experience teams to understand the strategy and role of the category to create the best plan for category navigation.
• Define and implement taxonomy standards.
• Work closely with content management platform teams to understand product data and on-boarding, category creation, and item data management platform.
• Partners with SEO and digital marketing plans to understand top searched terms and upcoming promotions that can improve customer facing navigation.
• Liaises with Business Operations’ Product and Search team, ensuring accurate and timely execution of change requests
• Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Analytical, data-focused field such as Library Sciences, Information Sciences, Mathematics
• 1+ years’ relevant experience in online navigation, taxonomy or search
• Master’s Degree with a focus in Analytical, data-focused field such as Library Sciences, Information Sciences, Mathematics
• 1+ years’ analytical experience using data systems, including an enterprise-grade analytics tool (Hadoop, Teradata, Aster, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Adobe Insight, Alteryx, Tableau, etc.)